SEM Applications, Inc. has been dedicated to providing comprehensive software solutions for public and private Guardians, Fiduciaries, and related professionals since 1997.
Christened as EMS (Estate Management Software), the program was first developed as a Desktop (client/server) application. In 2008, the EMS Web application took the functionality of the desktop application and gave it wings! With EMS web, customers are no longer tied to the office. Instead, data can be accessed from any computer, mobile device or smartphone via an internet connection and a web browser, giving customers the freedom to work when and where they need to with full access to client data.
We believe in the work you do and the product we provide. We strive to continually enhance our software, provide exceptional customer service, and build lasting relationships with the customers we serve.
“Real Time” data access in a secure, HIPAA-compliant environment
Site Uptime Monitoring for guaranteed reliability
A centralized, relational database for decreased data entry and increased communication
User Rights and Access controls by individuals or groups
An integrated calendaring system and task management tools
Robust time management and reporting tools
User-defined customization options for individual and office configuration
Financial features, including individual and/or batch check printing and individual and/or shared account management
Case management tools, including assessments and dated, categorized, and searchable case notes
Exceptional customer service, training, and 24/7 technical support
Additional Enhanced Features Designed for Multi-User Organizations
The unique needs of larger offices—those with multiple locations, separate departments with independent responsibilities, and a staff of 3 to 200+—will benefit from our EMS Enhanced Edition features. Designed to provide a greater level of accountability and oversight for staff and administrators, our Enhanced Edition provides:
- Customizable Assessments
- Stages and Classification
- User-customizable Additional Fields
- Expense Bulk Entry, Expense Template, and Fee Schedule Defaults
- Second Session Login, Open Heartbeat, and more
Combined with our integrated case management and financial management features, powerful EMS system security features (User Rights, Access, audit logs, system protections and warnings, etc.) and robust reporting tools, EMS is a surprisingly cost effective and comprehensive solution for local and state government offices as well as large private guardian and fiduciary offices.
Call (866) 615-9344 for more information or join a free online EMS Webinar to learn more.
Track Personal Information:
- Manage your clients’ personal/demographic data (Address and Residence History, Friends and Relatives, Insurance information, Contacts/Referrals, Legal data, Guardian Status, electronic files, and more)
- Save Important Numbers (Case No, SSN, Tax ID, Medicare, Medicaid, VA, etc)
Track Important Dates (Such as Birthdate, Date of Letters, Death Date, Court Hearings, Benefit Eligibility)
- Track medical information (Medications, Medical History, Medicare/Medicaid Numbers, EOBs, and more)
- Create “to do list” Reminders, assign activities, and design custom Check Lists for project management and procedural consistency
- Store and search categorized and dated case notes with expense details for billing and/or time management
- Run billing reports by date or category with or without detailed notes using custom headers, filters, and options to design the perfect report
- Upload electronic files for organized and accessible document storage by client
Build a master list of contacts
Manage Financial Data:
- Maintain financial information,including all bank accounts and transactions for multiple individual and/or shared accounts
- Check Writing: Print individual and/or batch checks, with many check styles to choose from
- Create automatic & memorized Receipt and Disbursement transactions
Track time and expenses, select invoice styles, and keep a record of accounts receivable
Advanced Features & Reports:
- Import data from Quicken/QB or export T&E, financial, or calendar data to Excel
- Choose from an array of predesigned reports, or create ad-hoc reports and custom headers using the Custom Query Report and the Custom Rich Text Report Designer
(Annual Accounting, Auditing, Expenses, and Inventory; Account Balances, and more!)
- Create court reports quickly and easily
- Security features include: User Rights, balance warnings, overdraft notification, & more
Why Choose SEM Applications, Inc. and EMS software:
A proven track record of success in data migration, software implementation, training, technical support, and development.
A multifunctional, integrated web-based application that offers high priority features and functionality in a user‐friendly application that meets the requirements of most offices right “out of the box,” combined with an array of customization options to give each office the freedom to tailor EMS to its specific needs.
A cost effective, mobile-friendly application with no hardware to maintain, no licensing expense, and flexible training and implementation packages for every budget. Monthly fees start as low as $30 per month.